Monday, January 30, 2012

Don't face the monster alone


What should you do when you don't know what to to? You should always turn to others
in times of need. I learned the hard way that people are always around whether you
know it or not. I spent my sophomore year being teased and bullied about my diabetes
along with several other things. I thought I had no one to turn to, and I thought I had to
deal with it on my own. The result was me waking up in the hospital with no memory of
the past 4 days. I had parents, friends, siblings, doctors, endless people to turn to, but
because I didn't even try to reach out to anyone I almost lost all of them. Don't let
yourself think that you have to always deal with things alone. There are always people
to talk to even if you've been made to believe that you're alone. Never let it be too late
for you to talk to someone. I know what it's like to think that no one will listen to you, or
that they'll laugh at you. But always know that someone's there to walk you through
what you're going through. Whether its diabetes related or not, you should talk to
someone about your problems because it could cause effect your diabetes. Talking
about your problems is the best thing you could do, even if you don't want to.